Frickley Hall was built around 1750, close to the site of an older Hall built by the Anne family of Burghwallis. It was acquired by the Aldam family in 1850. The Aldam family later became the Warde-Aldams. The Hall was used during the First World War by Julia Warde-Aldam, commandant of Hooton Pagnell hospital and her husband William. Frickley Hall is currently a private residence.